United Way of Medina County (UWMC) is pleased to issue the 2018-21 Community Impact Request for Proposals (RFP). The RFP process is open to all 501c3, nonprofit organizations in Medina County that have operated for three or more years. Additional membership criteria can be found in the RFP Instruction Document.
Three-year funding will be awarded through a competitive application process that will be evaluated and determined by a dedicated group of United Way volunteers, with final approval given by the Board of Directors. Funding announcements will be made in early June 2018, and funding allocations will begin in July 2018.
UWMC is seeking programs that align with the following focus areas:
- Childhood Success: Kindergarten Readiness, Wrap Around/Support Services, Summer Slide Prevention, and Supplemental Food.
- Youth Success: Mental Health and Prevention Services
The RFP application and instruction manual links are available here:
- Link to RFP Instruction Manual
- Link to RFP Application (File will download)
- Link to Excel Template (File will download)
Three Request for Proposal Q&A meetings will be held on Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at the United Way office (728 E. Smith Road, Medina) at the following times: 10:00-11:00, 1:00-2:00, and 3:30-4:30. Registration is not required.
- Monday, April 16, 2018: Financial documents must be submitted by 5:00 pm. Includes 990, audit, year-to-date financials, program budget, and organization budget. Documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Friday, April 27, 2018: Application with required attachments due by 5:00 pm; applications should be emailed to email@example.com; late applications will not be accepted
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018: Interview sessions for potential Program Partners. Times will be scheduled week prior by UWMC staff
- June 2018: Funding announcements made
- July 2018: 2018-21 Funding allocations begin
For additional information, please contact Maria Burk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 330-725-3926 ext. 223.